Wednesday 11 January 2012

Phone Booth

Psychological Thriller


I came across this film during my quest to watch as many sub-genre thrillers. This is a great example of a Psychological thriller. "A slick New York publicist who picks up a ringing receiver in a phone booth is told that if he hangs up, he'll be killed... and the little red light from a laser rifle sight is proof that the caller isn't kidding." This film had me on the edge of my seat at all times. As being the audience, i was constantly thinking what will happen next. For the fact that the man trapped inside of the phone booth trying to battle with another mind, shows exactly what psychological thrillers are all about. Hopefully when making my thriller, I am able to create the same type of suspense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment